The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Local SEO Services ’s prior written consent.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America, the United Kingdom, European Union and International laws and treaties where appropriate and in accordance with the laws of the jurisdictions where this website is hosted and/or is most active or is intended to operate.
Terms and Conditions Agreement
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Agreement: Local SEO Services
This contract is entered into between Local SEO Services and “The Client”).
1. Local SEO Services will provide Client with Search Engine Optimisation Services (hereinafter referred to as “SEO”) as described in this contract. Local SEO Services will use specific keywords and/or phrases to improve the search engine ranking of, and/or position the contents of the Client's website.
2. The total fee for the SEO services to be provided is £amount/ $amount. All fees must be paid in full prior to the start of campaign or in 4 monthly parts as permitted by Paypal instalments.
Local SEO Services’ SEO services are intended to serve two main purposes: 1) to provide the Client with increased exposure in search engines, and 2) to drive targeted online traffic to the site.
Local SEO Services’ SEO Services will include (but are not limited to):
• Researching keywords and phrases to select appropriate, relevant search terms.
• Obtaining “back links” from other related websites and directories in order to generate link popularity and traffic.
• Editing and/or optimisation of text for various html tags, Meta data, page titles, and page text as necessary, up to five (5) pages of content, plus necessary supplemental and mandatory pages.
• Analysis and recommendations on optimal website structure, navigation, code, etc. for best SEO purposes.
• Recommend, as required, additional web pages or content for the purpose of “catching” keyword/phrase searches.
• Create traffic and ranking reports for clientsite.tld and any associated pages showing rankings in the major search engines.
3. For the purposes of receiving professional SEO services, Client agrees to provide the following:
• Administrative/backend access to the website for analysis of content and structure.
• Permission to make changes for the purpose of optimisation, and to communicate directly with any third parties, e.g., your web designer, if necessary.
• Unlimited access to existing website traffic statistics for analysis and tracking purposes.
• A clientsite.tld email address for the purposes of requesting links (something like email@example.com)
• Authorization to use client pictures, logos, trademarks, web site images, pamphlets, content, etc., for any use as deemed necessary by Local SEO Services for search engine optimisation purposes.
• If Client’s site is lacking in textual content, Client will provide additional text content in electronic format for the purpose of creating additional or richer web pages. Local SEO Services can create site content at additional cost to the Client. If Client is interested in purchasing additional content from Local SEO Services, please contact Local SEO Services for a cost estimate.
4. Client must acknowledge the following with respect to SEO services:
• All fees are non-refundable.
• All fees, services, documents, recommendations, and reports are confidential.
• Local SEO Services has no control over the policies of search engines with respect to the type of sites and/or content that they accept now or in the future. The Client’s website may be excluded from any directory or search engine at any time at the sole discretion of the search engine or directory.
• Due to the competitiveness of some keywords/phrases, ongoing changes in search engine ranking algorithms, and other competitive factors, Local SEO Services does not guarantee #1 positions or consistent top 10 positions for any particular keyword, phrase, or search term.
• Google has been known to hinder the rankings of new websites (or pages) until they have proven their viability to exist for more than any given amount of time. This is referred to as the “Google Sandbox.” Local SEO Services assumes no liability for ranking/traffic/indexing issues related to Google Sandbox penalties.
• Occasionally, search engines will drop listings for no apparent or predictable reason. Often, the listing will reappear without any additional SEO. Should a listing be dropped during the SEO campaign and does not reappear within 30 days of campaign completion, Local SEO Services will attempt to re-optimize the website/page based on the current policies of the search engine in question, but no guarantee can be made once a search engine has decided to penalise a website, as the search engine's decision is out of our control.
• Some search directories offer expedited listing services for a fee. If the Client wishes to engage in said expedited listing services (e.g., paid directories), the Client is responsible for all paid for inclusion or expedited service fees. Local SEO Services can offer a list of expedited listing services upon request.
• Linking to “bad neighbourhoods” or getting links from “link farms” can seriously damage all SEO efforts. Local SEO Services does not assume liability for the Client’s choice to link to or obtain a link from any particular website without prior consultation.
5. Local SEO Services is not responsible for changes made to the website by other parties that adversely affect the search engine rankings of the Client’s website.
6. The Client guarantees any elements of text, graphics, photos, designs, trademarks, or other artwork provided to Local SEO Services for inclusion on the website above are owned by the Client, or that the Client has received permission from the rightful owner(s) to use each of the elements, and will hold harmless, protect, and defend Local SEO Services and its subcontractors from any liability or suit arising from the use of such elements.
7. Local SEO Services is not responsible for the Client overwriting SEO work to the Client’s site. (e.g., Client/webmaster uploading over work already provided/optimized). Notwithstanding any other provision of this Agreement, Local SEO Services’ obligation to provide free SEO services shall cease in the event the Client’s conduct overwrites the SEO services provided. For example, if the client’s webmaster uploads content without consulting Local SEO Services, then Local SEO Services’ obligation to provide SEO services for free shall terminate.
8. This contract, together with its Terms and Conditions, is understood to be agreed by the Client when the Client checks the box at the foot of the Service Application form at http://www.local-seoservices.com/apply-for-local-seo-service.htm next to the words ‘I agree to the Terms of Service’. All legal matters referred to will be subject to the jurisdiction of the laws of England and Wales and in accordance with EU directives and International treaties.
9. In the extremely unlikely case that Google or any of the major search engines penalises your website due to matters outside of our control, then obviously we cannot force Google to make amends as they do not respond to individual questions about indexing, therefore we cannot uphold any guarantee that we make to our clients because a search engine is unwilling to enter into any such discussions about its own indexing procedures.
Conspicuous Disclosure: As part of our service we may from time to time recommend other products or services which would be of use to our clients. Our recommendation of such products or services is always based on their value, quality and utility. Some of these products and services operate an affiliate program whereby we receive a referral fee when a sale is made. Some other products and services do not operate such an affiliate program. However, our decision to recommend such products or services is not based on whether or not they operate such a program, but solely on their value to our clients.